NCEA Level 2 Electronics
Teacher in Charge: R. Isaacs
Recommended Prior Learning
No prior experience needed.
- Circuit concepts and measurements;
- Basic component knowledge through research;
- If allowable learning through the Arduino micro-processor;
- Basic electronic systems knowledge;
- Construct a simple printed circuit board with CAD software; and
- Construct simple electronic products.
This course does not lead to a University Approved subject.
Students will complete a maximum of 21 credits and the course will be designed to suit the needs and interests of the individual students.