Year 10 Drama
Teacher in Charge: K. Backhouse-Smith
This course aims to develop confidence in expressing ideas, working individually and collaboratively within the area of Performing Arts.
- Develop Drama skills as well as the key skills of group work, discipline, respect, cooperation, communication and expanding comfort zones
- Take part in improvised and scripted acting
- Explore theatre sports, technical theatre and short scenes
- Learn about devising an original piece of Drama
- Perform in a one act play undertaking acting as well as technical roles