NCEA Level 2 German
Teacher in Charge: T. Kitchen
- Show understanding of less familiar spoken German (AS 2.1);
- Show understanding of less familiar written German (AS 2.4);
- Produce written German with resources (AS 2.5);
- Interact in spoken German (AS 2.3); and
- Present a 2 minute (minimum) speech in German (AS 2.2).
This course leads to a University Entrance approved subject.
- German tour every 3 years
- Talkfest German camp in Mosgiel
Recommended Prior Learning
Successful Completion of Year 11 German.
This course needs to be taken if you intend continuing with this subject at Level 3 (Year 13).
Total Credits Available: 24 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 10 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 14 credits.
Writer, Historian, Social Work, Translator, Journalist, Marine Biologist, Clergyman, Ministry of Fisheries, Lecturer, Lawyer, Architect, Judge, Child Advocate, NZ Armed Forces, Traveller, Professional Singer/Dancer, Performer, Actor, Kapa Haka Tutor, Radio, Immigration Officer, Television, Exhibition - Carving, Weaving, Painting, Sculptor, Politician, Tourism, Teacher, Linguist, Interpreter, Tourist Operator, Air Hostess, Airline Crew, Airport Worker, Hotel Manager, Import and Export Trader, Business person, Business person,
For NCEA Levels 1, 2 & 3 courses will be made up of a selection of the stated standards. This will happen at the beginning of the year with the assigned teacher.