NCEA Level 2 Electronics
Teacher in Charge: R. Isaacs
- Circuit concepts and measurements;
- Basic component knowledge through research;
- If allowable learning through the Arduino micro-processor;
- Basic electronic systems knowledge;
- Construct a simple printed circuit board with CAD software; and
- Construct simple electronic products.
This course does not lead to a University Approved subject.
Students will complete a maximum of 21 credits and the course will be designed to suit the needs and interests of the individual students.
Recommended Prior Learning
12 credits in Level 1/2 Science or by consultation of Mr Isaacs.
Total Credits Available: 19 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 19 credits.
For NCEA Levels 1, 2 & 3 courses will be made up of a selection of the stated standards. This will happen at the beginning of the year with the assigned teacher.