Year 10 Drama
Teacher in Charge: M. Brown
This course aims to develop confidence in expressing ideas, working individually and collaboratively within the area of Performing Arts.
- Develop Drama skills as well as the key skills of group work, discipline, respect, cooperation, communication and expanding comfort zonesl
- Take part in improvised and scripted acting;
- Explore theatre sports, technical theatre and short scenes;
- Learn about devising an original piece of Drama; and
- Perform in a one act play undertaking acting as well as technical roles.
For NCEA Levels 1, 2 & 3 courses will be made up of a selection of the stated standards. This will happen at the beginning of the year with the assigned teacher.